Saturday, May 01, 2010

Easter with Easton

The night before Easter we had dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Hutchinson for their 30th Anniversary! (Yae Grandpa and Grandma!!) Aunt Amanda, BJ and Cousin Easton went with us as well and after dinner we exchanged Easter gifts.

Alaina and Easton weren't sure what to think of each other...
Easton wanted to be friendly with Alaina...
And Alaina preferred to not be touched!
She was annoyed by him touching her dress...
She even pouted about it...notice the lip!

He kept touching the dress...

Alaina tried to remove his hand...
And instead yanked all of the dress away from him
(And made sure she didn't miss any...)

But how can you resist this face???

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
I live in Nebraska with my husband Teddy, daughter Alaina, son Nolan and boxer Duncan. I'm a full time mommy with a full time job and I wouldn't change a thing!