Sunday, May 02, 2010

Lainey's First Ball Game!! Mariners vs. Royals in Kansas City!

April 28th we took Alaina to her first baseball game in Kansas City to watch the Seattle Mariners (Uncle Chad's favorite team) vs. The Kansas City Royals. Kansas City has a really nice ball park and it is a pretty easy drive down there!

The view from our seats!

Mommy and Alaina at the game (It was REALLY windy!) View of the fountains in the outfield
The park for the kids behind Center Field

Climbing up towards the slide
I can sit in my own seat (If you help hold it down)
The carousel behind Center Field - Daddy took me for a spin!


More pictures of the carouselA picture with Uncle Chad before the end of the game (the wind was blowing!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
I live in Nebraska with my husband Teddy, daughter Alaina, son Nolan and boxer Duncan. I'm a full time mommy with a full time job and I wouldn't change a thing!